Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 7-10-12

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Stop by there, to see other blogs participating as well! :)




My teaser: "My cheeks started to heat as the silence swelled to fill the room. I was skin-tinglingly aware of Reyn, sitting silently next to Brynne, and Daisuke, who was studying by himself in the corner. Defeat was imminent: Searching my brain for facts about marigolds was like running around trying to catch lightning bugs. Turbo-charged lightning bugs. On coke." -Page 15 of Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan


I would post another one, but I'm only this far in the book! But it's pretty great so far! Love Reyn. Sad this is the last book in the trilogy...


Comment below, and I'll come take a look at your teasers too!


-Jane

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice teaser. :D I need to read this series.
    Oh, and I tagged you in my Liebster Blog post. For more informations, click the link. :D http://tayteh.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please please more teasers!

    ReplyDelete