Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday


I just stumbled upon this blog hop today on Red Headed Bookworm's blog, and so I have decided to join in the fun! Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Dani, at Pen to Paper, and it's a meme in which you can post a book that you've had on your wish list for a while, but haven't found the time to actually read yet.

So what do you need to do to join in?

  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So, the book on my wishlist is...Dreamless, by Josephine Angelini!
It is the second in the Starcrossed trilogy, and comes out in May.

Goodreads summary: As the only Scion that can enter Hades at will, Helen descends to the Underworld in search of a way to overcome the Furies and end the cycle of revenge that has cursed the Scions. But she’s running out of time. Each descent weakens her both in mind and spirit. A mysterious stranger might be her only salvation, but the price may be her love for Lucas Delos. 

As an unforgettable love triangle emerges, Josephine Angelini’s compelling saga becomes ever more intricate and spellbinding. The eagerly awaited sequel to the internationally bestselling Starcrossed, Dreamless delivers with a huge emotional impact that will leave readers satisfied—and longing for more.



I actually do have this on my shelf now, an ARC. But it's been sitting there for two weeks or so. I really liked the first one, but forgot a whole bunch, so now I am debating whether to reread the first, Starcrossed, or to just dive right in to Dreamless and hope it does a good catch up. Either way, I am bound to start it soon! (Oh, just after this pile of books sitting on my dresser I forgot about.)


-Jane


2 comments:

  1. I haven't read or bought myself a copy of Starcrossed yet, but I have both Starcrossed & Dreamless on my reading wishlist. If I don't remember a book I've read from a series, I normal go read my book review for that book to get updated. Maybe you should try that? Also I am now following you with GFC. Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah that is a good idea, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete