Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 8-7-12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Stop by there, to see other blogs participating as well! :)




I am greatly enjoying this book! It came out a few weeks ago now, but I just got it from my library the other day. Finally! It's fun and silly so far; here are a couple teasers:


    Also, vampires don't eat food. You never get to eat chocolate again. Ever.
    I'd rather die.
   All the vampire wannabes and vamposeurs mystify me. Who would choose the possibility of immortality over chocolate? -page 33


   Actually, it was kind of interesting. And good old Frankie was able to chime in to talk about the horse-drawn wagons that used to collect the waste and how much worse the city smelled back then. I also learned that the Romans had a goddess of sewers: Cloacina. Which had me wondering if there was a goddess of farts, or of splinters, or of witty retorts. 
   Why yes, inventing goddesses did keep me occupied for the rest of the class. -page (oops lost it. around 60)





No comments:

Post a Comment